Position: Assembler – Biomedical Innovation
Status: Full time permanent (40 h/week)
AT AGILE MV, WE CONTRIBUTE TO SAVING LIVES
At Agile MV, we have a team of talented people who work together in a stimulating, rewarding and friendly environment. A team that has the passion and the willingness to go beyond the ordinary to provide our customers with the best experience and expertise to rapidly develop medical devices.
Being part of Agile MV means developing your creativity through different projects, manufacturing innovative medical devices and above all working in a committed team to improve the well-being of patients.
Our offices are located in Montreal's Southwest neighborhood and we look forward to providing you with a flexible work environment, excellent career opportunities, regular office events and an exceptional corporate culture.
BY JOINING OUR TEAM, YOU WILL PARTICULARLY:
• Assemble small components with a microscope and other tools according to assembly instructions, customer specifications and quality standards.
• Ability to follow the work instruction and execute them effectively.
• Follow procedures according to the ISO 13485 Quality Management System.
• Maintain a clean and orderly workstation.
• Work at different workstations as the project requires.
• Ensure standards are met, and productivity goals are achieved.
• Accurately record all manufacturing documentation and document quality records.
• Ensure medical device quality.
• Participate in continuous improvement projects.
• Proceed with the equipment Maintenance.
• Complete final assembly of products and prepare for packaging.
REQUIRED EDUCATION & COMPETENCIES
• Minimum of 1 year of experience in a similar position in the biomedical industry.
• Experience working with a microscope.
• Significant interest and skills in the manual assembly of small components.
• Highly detail oriented, quality focused and meticulous individual.
• Experience in the medical or pharmaceutical field industry is an asset.
• Good documentation skills to maintain neat and accurate records.
• Ability to work in independently and in a team setting.
• Advanced level of English and French, spoken and written.
BENEFITS OF WORKING AT AGILE MV
• Stimulating and various projects
• Flexible schedule
• Group insurance
• Casual attire
• Office in front of Lachine Canal
• Gym membership
• Healthy snack
• Personal time off in addition to annual vacation