PME MTL est en lien avec des entreprises de Montréal à la recherche de nouveaux talents dans différents secteurs d’activités. Pour plus d’opportunités d’emploi et un accompagnement personnalisé, inscrivez-vous gratuitement au service de placement de PME MTL http://www.pmemtl.com/emploi
What's the Opportunity?
Are you passionate about customer acquisition, growth and data? Are you a bilingual digital marketer who has managed user acquisition channels at a fintech/insurtech or B2C startup?
We're hiring a VP of Marketing who will manage a $500k annual marketing budget to generate at least $1 million in annual recurring revenue and help us transform the insurance industry to be more affordable and transparent for all.
What We're Building
Allset is disrupting the insurance industry with technology, data and human expertise. We are on a mission to help our users buy the best insurance according to their real needs, in complete transparency.
We're growing fast and we're looking for a talented VP of Marketing to help us grow even faster. To date, we've helped over 30 000 Canadians shop for their home and car insurance with an average of 4.9 stars in online reviews.
Our powerful technology connects to 10+ insurance companies to help you save 29% on average, in less than 4 minutes, online.
What will you be responsible for?
- Defining and leading the growth and retention strategy for the company with the support of the management team.
- Growing our user base across Canada through Facebook Ads campaigns and other scalable marketing channels to ensure continuous optimization of CAC/LTV ratio.
- Being our first full-time marketer with resources to hire key internal and external individuals to build our marketing team around you as we grow.
What type of person are you?
- Results-oriented: you're focused on your growth objectives and work steadily to achieve them.
- Motivated: you're entrepreneurial and you don't hesitate to roll up your sleeves with a “let's get it done” attitude.
- Analytical: you love experimenting, base decisions on data and can quickly connect the insights to make decisions.
Do you have what it takes?
- You are a digital marketer with 5-10 years of experience, having successfully managed user acquisition channels such as Facebook ads, SEM, SEO, affiliate marketing and email marketing.
- You have strong written and oral communication skills in French and English.
- You have strong technical capability with in-depth understanding of digital marketing tools, including Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager.
- You are motivated to come build the future of insurance with us!
What's in it for you?
- Competitive compensation with stock options
- Build something massive and create an impact
- Flexible hours and vacations
- Remote work or downtown Montreal office space
- Flexible start date (but the sooner the better!)
This opportunity is for a full-time position in a high-growth startup, with increasing responsibilities, including leading and growing the marketing team of the company.